The PGN Job Fox platform and end-user applications support current versions of the following browsers on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Session Cookies (Third Party Cookies)
PGN Job Fox requires third-party cookies to be enabled. If you are using a browser with third-party cookies disabled or cross-site tracking prevention enabled, you cannot log in to our system or you may experience issues filtering data in reports. In this case, our default system message will be displayed to notify you of the issue.
How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser
The following section provides steps to enable cookies and cross-site tracking in various browsers:
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
Safari on Mac OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
Safari on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Go to Settings -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to the Open menu in the top right corner, and click Privacy Protections.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, click Go to Privacy Settings.
- Select the Standard or Custom radio button. If the Custom option is selected, do not select All third-party cookies or All cookies.
- Go to Settings and more in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Go to Tools in the top right corner, and click Internet options.
- In the Privacy tab, click Advanced.
- Select Accept under Third-party Cookies.
- Click OK.